From: Randy Bias
Date: 2019-05-22 07:37
To: lma@...
Subject: Re: Invitation-June20-21-Beijing-Network & Compute Developers Conference (NCDC)

I will not be there.

--Randy

Vice President, Technology - OSS

Juniper Networks

+1 (415) 787-2253 [Google Voice]

TWITTER: @randybias

LINKEDIN: linkedin.com/in/randybias

From: "lma@..." <lma@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 1:37 AM
To: Randy Bias <rbias@...>
Cc:
<xdzhang@...>, 周悦 <yzhou@...>, 马乐 <lma@...>

Hello Randy,

This is Le Ma from BII, the organizer of NCDC. Thanks for your great help to coordinate the Tungsten Fabric workshop. Besides, I know you are also the founding member of OpenStack, we will have OpenStack meetup and StarlingX tutorial in this event. Will you come to this conference?

We communicate with many people in this industry and many Chinese LFN and LF Edge contributors are highly interested in these two projects. It will be our great honor to invite you to attend this conference and join the LFN and LF Edge developer events.

Look forward to your support and participation. Please let me know if you have any suggestion about this event.

Best regards

Le Ma

Le Ma (Ms.)

[BII Group | CFIEC] 2nd Floor, Building 5, No.58 Jing Hai Wu Lu, BDA, Beijing, China  101111

E-mail: lma@...| Mobile: 18612566253 | Tel: +86-10-56381681-130 | Fax: +86-10-56381685 | www.biigroup.com | www.cfiec.net

Join marketing@lists.tungsten.io to automatically receive all group messages.