TSC Self Nomination Period

Casey Cain

Hello, everyone.

The self nomination period for the TSC Election has begun.  Details on eligibility and the process are listed here:

The nomination period will end December 17th, 2018 at 5pm PT.  I encourage all eligible candidates to participate.  To nominate yourself, please reply to this email with your intent to self-nominate.  Once completed, please post your information here:

Good luck to all self-nominees.

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC - CaseyLF
WeChat - okaru6

Sukhdev Kapur

I would like to nominate myself for the TSC. Please see my bio on the link provided in the original email.

-Sukhdev

From: <discuss@...> on behalf of Casey Cain <ccain@...>
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 10:07 AM
To: TF TSC <tsc@...>, TF Discuss <discuss@...>
Subject: [discuss] TSC Self Nomination Period

Hello, everyone.

The self nomination period for the TSC Election has begun.  Details on eligibility and the process are listed here:

The nomination period will end December 17th, 2018 at 5pm PT.  I encourage all eligible candidates to participate.  To nominate yourself, please reply to this email with your intent to self-nominate.  Once completed, please post your information here:

Good luck to all self-nominees.

Best,

Casey Cain

Technical Program Manager

Linux Foundation

_________________

IRC - CaseyLF

WeChat - okaru6

Prabhjot Singh Sethi

I would like to self nominate myself for Technical Committee, will shortly update bio in link provided

Regards,
Prabhjot

From: <discuss@...> on behalf of Casey Cain <ccain@...>
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 10:07 AM
To: TF TSC <tsc@...>, TF Discuss <discuss@...>

Hello, everyone.

The self nomination period for the TSC Election has begun.  Details on eligibility and the process are listed here:

The nomination period will end December 17th, 2018 at 5pm PT.  I encourage all eligible candidates to participate.  To nominate yourself, please reply to this email with your intent to self-nominate.  Once completed, please post your information here:

Good luck to all self-nominees.

Best,

Casey Cain

Technical Program Manager

Linux Foundation

_________________

IRC - CaseyLF

WeChat - okaru6

FUNG, LIZA

I would like to self-nominate for the Tungsten Fabric Community Committee.

My information is posted at the TSC election page.

https://wiki.tungsten.io/display/TUN/2018+TSC+Election

Thank you for your consideration.

Liza Fung

The self nomination period for the TSC Election has begun.  Details on eligibility and the process are listed here:

The nomination period will end December 17th, 2018 at 5pm PT.  I encourage all eligible candidates to participate.  To nominate yourself, please reply to this email with your intent to self-nominate.  Once completed, please post your information here:

Good luck to all self-nominees.

Best,

Casey Cain

Technical Program Manager

Linux Foundation

_________________

IRC - CaseyLF

WeChat - okaru6

Ian Rae

Hello folks,

Self nominating for the Tungsten Fabric Community Committee!

I have added my bio and statement of intent here: https://wiki.tungsten.io/display/TUN/2018+TSC+Election

Appreciate the time and consideration, thank you!

ian

Ian Rae
CEO | PDG
c: 514.944.4008

CloudOps | Cloud Platform and Networking Solutions
www.cloudops.com | 423 Saint-Nicolas | Montreal | Canada