From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Prabhjot Singh Sethi <prabhjot.lists@...>
Date: Monday, May 11, 2020 at 11:33 AM
To: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Cc: TF Dev <dev@...>, TF Discuss <discuss@...>, "announce@..." <announce@...>
Subject: Re: [TF TSC] Community Release Manager

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

This is a great opportunity and way for community members to contribute and collaborate.
Release managers do play a very significant role with respect any open-source project, i would urge everyone to consider signing up for it.

Tungsten Fabric is also currently lagging with the release train, where we are looking forward to bridge the gap from last release r5.1

Subjected to TSC approvals we might have to add two more release builds.
Which opens up an opportunity for anyone in community to try out a "release manager lite" role.

Regards,

Prabhjot

On Fri, 8 May 2020 at 07:52, Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

The Tungsten Fabric Project is seeking a new Community Release Manager to aid the Project that will facilitate, monitor, and report on all aspects of project development, cross-project coordination, and the timely creation of release artifacts according to the Tungsten Fabric Release plan and schedule. This position may be held by anyone in the community regardless of membership status or prior history of contributions to the Project.

An initial draft for this position has been posted for Community Review and TSC approval.

Please feel free to provide your feedback on this role.  If you are interested in becoming the Community Release Manager, please let us know and share your thoughts.

Best,

Casey Cain

Technical Program Manager / Community Architect

Linux Foundation

IRC: CaseyLF

WeChat: okaru6

Voice: +1.408.641.0193