Topics

Submit your TF talk proposals to KubeCon North America!

VM (Vicky) Brasseur

The KubeCon NA Call for Proposals (CFP) is open!

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2019/cfp/

Are you doing interesting things with TF and Kubernetes or any other cloud native technologies? Please propose a talk about it! The more people who learn about the cool things you can do with TF, the more people who show up to use and contribute to the project.

The CFP closes on July 12th, so you have more than a month to consider and craft your proposals, but don't delay! It's easy to put these things off until it's too late.

If you do propose a talk, please drop a line to marketing@... to tell the Marketing folks about it. They can help to promote your talk.

And if you want help with your proposal, either email the Marketing team or drop by the #events channel on Slack and folks will be happy to lend a hand.

--V

VM (Vicky) Brasseur

Hello, all!

Don't forget that the KubeCon NA CFP closes on July 12th.

We would love to see a lot of TF-related content proposed to the conference this year. If you're on the fence about whether to propose, either email the Marketing team or drop by the #events channel on Slack and folks will be happy to lend a hand.

Here's that CFP link again:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2019/cfp/

--V

VM (Vicky) Brasseur

This CFP closes THIS FRIDAY.

If you're going to submit TF-related talks into the conference (and we hope that you do), you're running out of time to do it.

Act now before the last minute!

Also, if you'd like another set of eyes on your proposal before you submit it, drop by #events on Slack or email marketing@... and the community's resident wordsmiths will lend a hand.

That link again: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2019/cfp/

--V

From: <announce@...> on behalf of "VM (Vicky) Brasseur via Lists.Tungsten.Io" <vmb=juniper.net@...>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019 at 5:29 PM
To: "announce@..." <announce@...>
Subject: Re: [announce] Submit your TF talk proposals to KubeCon North America!

Hello, all!

Don't forget that the KubeCon NA CFP closes on July 12th.

We would love to see a lot of TF-related content proposed to the conference this year. If you're on the fence about whether to propose, either email the Marketing team or drop by the #events channel on Slack and folks will be happy to lend a hand.

Here's that CFP link again:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2019/cfp/

--V

VM (Vicky) Brasseur

If you haven't started working on your KubeCon talk proposal yet then now's the time. Last chance! This CFP closes in TWO DAYS.

Not only do presenters get free registration to the entire conference, but I've also found that Linux Foundation is very helpful with financial support for travel. So if money has been a blocker for you, set that aside and make that proposal!

CFP link: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2019/cfp/

--V

From: <announce@...> on behalf of "VM (Vicky) Brasseur via Lists.Tungsten.Io" <vmb=juniper.net@...>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019 at 5:29 PM
To: "announce@..." <announce@...>

Hello, all!

Don't forget that the KubeCon NA CFP closes on July 12th.

We would love to see a lot of TF-related content proposed to the conference this year. If you're on the fence about whether to propose, either email the Marketing team or drop by the #events channel on Slack and folks will be happy to lend a hand.

Here's that CFP link again:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2019/cfp/

--V

Sukhdev Kapur

I thought the deadline was July 12th.
We have submitted one talk on TF.

Sukhdev

From: <announce@...> on behalf of "VM (Vicky) Brasseur via Lists.Tungsten.Io" <vmb=juniper.net@...>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019 at 5:29 PM
To: "announce@..." <announce@...>

Hello, all!

Don't forget that the KubeCon NA CFP closes on July 12th.

We would love to see a lot of TF-related content proposed to the conference this year. If you're on the fence about whether to propose, either email the Marketing team or drop by the #events channel on Slack and folks will be happy to lend a hand.

Here's that CFP link again:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2019/cfp/

--V

Brandon Wick