From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Robert Cathey <robert@...>
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 10:26 AM
To: TF Dev
Cc: tsc@...; announce@...
Subject: Re: [TF TSC] [TF Dev] CERN Keynote address at OpenInfra Summit

Are you here, Sukhdev? Want to spend some time with Tim while he's here?

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 10:23 AM Sukhdev Kapur viaLists.Tungsten.Io <sukhdev=juniper.net@...> wrote:
Folks,

Tim Bell from CERN delivered a Keynote address at OpenStack Summit in Shanghai this morning.
They are using Tungsten Fabric as SDN controller, along with multiple OpenStack projects. Their current deployment has approximately 3500 Baremetal servers running 35,000 VMs. They plan to scale it 15,000 servers.

This is one of the largest publicly announced TF deployment.

Sukhdev

From: <announce@...> on behalf of "VM (Vicky) Brasseur via Lists.Tungsten.Io" <vmb=juniper.net@...>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019 at 5:29 PM
To: "announce@..." <announce@...>

Hello, all!

Don't forget that the KubeCon NA CFP closes on July 12th.

We would love to see a lot of TF-related content proposed to the conference this year. If you're on the fence about whether to propose, either email the Marketing team or drop by the #events channel on Slack and folks will be happy to lend a hand.

Here's that CFP link again:

From: <announce@...> on behalf of "VM (Vicky) Brasseur via Lists.Tungsten.Io" <vmb=juniper.net@...>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019 at 5:29 PM
To: "announce@..." <announce@...>

Hello, all!

Don't forget that the KubeCon NA CFP closes on July 12th.

We would love to see a lot of TF-related content proposed to the conference this year. If you're on the fence about whether to propose, either email the Marketing team or drop by the #events channel on Slack and folks will be happy to lend a hand.

Here's that CFP link again:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2019/cfp/

--V

Re: Submit your TF talk proposals to KubeCon North America!

VM (Vicky) Brasseur

This CFP closes THIS FRIDAY.

If you're going to submit TF-related talks into the conference (and we hope that you do), you're running out of time to do it.

Act now before the last minute!

Also, if you'd like another set of eyes on your proposal before you submit it, drop by #events on Slack or email marketing@... and the community's resident wordsmiths will lend a hand.

That link again: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2019/cfp/

--V

From: <announce@...> on behalf of "VM (Vicky) Brasseur via Lists.Tungsten.Io" <vmb=juniper.net@...>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019 at 5:29 PM
To: "announce@..." <announce@...>

[...]

Changes to Linux Foundation Helpdesk

Daniel Pono Takamori

Hey all!
The Linux Foundation is moving away from RT [0] and moving to Jira Service Desk [1]!  To file tickets related to LF infrastructure/ services: Jira, Confluence, Slack, gerrit.tungsten.io eventually :), please go to the link below and use our service desk features that provide some self service, documentation and more direct ways to file tickets.
We hope this will provide faster response and closure times for tickets since our teams will be sharing duties seeing all incoming tickets. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Cheers,
-Pono, Release Engineer @ Linux Foundation

[0] - Existing tickets in RT will be closed out there and communication will continue as it had.

The 5.1 Release Announcement

VM (Vicky) Brasseur

People who subscribe to this list already know that 5.1 is available, but now the entire world does as well:

https://tungsten.io/introducing-tungsten-fabric-5-1/

We encourage you to share that announcement far and wide. If you're on Twitter, you can also RT the project twitter account (and follow the account while you're there):

https://twitter.com/TungstenFabric/status/1138932094111850496

Thank you, everyone, for all of the work that went into this release!

--V

Re: Tungsten fabric Release r5.1

datle.it@...

Hi,
Thanks @Paul Carver. I also hope docs about release changes will be public early.

Best regards,

Re: Tungsten fabric Release r5.1

Mark Gregory

Hi Prabhjot,

Thank you for the link to https://wiki.tungsten.io/display/TUN/Building+a+Release

May I ask the same question that Randy has asked on the page. Please add to the top of the install guide, information about the resources we should allocate for the CENTOS VM. What are the CPU / CORE, RAM, disk space requirements?

Are there any dependencies we need to install before following this guide?

Regards,
Mark A Gregory

BEng(Elec)(Hons), MEng, PhD, FIEAust, SMIEEE

Associate Professor in Network Engineering

Leader, Network Engineering Research Group | Follow us on Facebook!

Managing Editor Australian Journal of Telecommunications and the Digital Economy

Managing Editor International Journal of Information, Communication Technology and Applications

General Chair 27th International Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference

W: RMIT University Staff Profile

E: mark.gregory@... | O:  +61-(0)3-99253243 | M:   +61-(0)4-18999089

School of Engineering, RMIT University
GPO Box 2476, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001, AUSTRALIA.

CRICOS Provider No. 00122A

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

From: <announce@...> on behalf of Prabhjot Singh Sethi <prabhjot.lists@...>
Date: Friday, June 7, 2019 at 1:33 PM
To: "announce@..." <announce@...>

--

Best Regards,

Edward Ting

** Proficiency, Execution, Quality, and Perfection **

Re: Tungsten fabric Release r5.1

Paul Carver

I'm not really an expert on how Docker Hub URLs are supposed to be, but the Tungsten Fabric images are available at https://hub.docker.com/u/tungstenfabric

Maybe they should be available also or instead at docker.io/tungstenfabric but they currently are not.

Re: Tungsten fabric Release r5.1

Mark Gregory

Hi,

I’ve been to this location and cannot find anything docker.io/tungstenfabric

What am I missing?