Date

Re: TF Gerrit Maintenance - 2021-07-13 14:00 UTC to 2200 UTC

Vanessa Valderrama

Now that the migration is complete we need to make sure the INFO files are updated with the LFID of the PTLs and committers. If you are a PTL or comitter please update the INFO file for your repos with your LFID and the email address associated with your LFID.

Thank you,
Vanessa

The Gerrit Auth0 migration is complete.

Thank you,
Andy, Chandra, and Vanessa

On 7/13/21 9:04 AM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Starting maintenance. Gerrit will be unavailable during the maintenance window. Feel free to check for status updates at https://status.linuxfoundation.org/incidents/6wtdqw9wwgsg

Thank you,

Vanessa

This is a reminder that The Linux Foundation will be performing maintenance on July 13th.

Status updates will be available at https://status.linuxfoundation.org/incidents/6wtdqw9wwgsg.

Thank you,

Vanessa

What:

The Linux Foundation is migrating gerrit.tungsten.io to our new SSO service in an effort to roll out a more consistent login experience across all Linux Foundation Projects Services.

There is an overall FAQ on the transition available here https://identity.linuxfoundation.org/migration-faq If you have any problems with the new login experience, please let our support team know at https://support.linuxfoundation.org.

When:

Impact:

The following systems will be unavailable during the maintenance window:
  •     Gerrit
  •     Jenkins

[...]

REMINDER: Please Take the General PaaS Partner Survey

Brandon Wick

Presentation Slide Due Date: Friday, October 8, 2021
Event Dates: Monday, October 11- Tuesday, October 12, 2021

We hope you submit for a talk as well as register for the event!

Please direct any questions to events@...

Presentation Slide Due Date: Friday, October 8, 2021
Event Dates: Monday, October 11- Tuesday, October 12, 2021

We hope you submit for a talk as well as register for the event!

Please direct any questions to events@....

Best,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation
bwick@...
+1.917.282.0960

FINAL REMINDER: Register for the LFN Developer & Testing Forum (June 7-10)

Brandon Wick

LFN Technical Communities,

The LFN Developer & Testing Forum will be held virtually over four days, June 7-10, 2021. Once again we will be gathering the LFN project technical communities to progress our releases; discuss project architecture, direction, and integration points; and further innovate through the open source networking stack. We will use a combination of online tools to create a productive and interactive virtual meeting environment. LFN projects planning participation include Anuket, ODIM, ONAP, OpenDaylight, Tungsten Fabric, and XGVela.

The event is free of cost and registration is required.
[...]

REMINDER: LFN Developer & Testing Forum Submissions Due Today

Brandon Wick

LF Technical Communities,

The LFN Developer & Testing Forum will be held virtually over four days, June 7-10, 2021. Once again we will be gathering the LFN project technical communities to progress our releases; discuss project architecture, direction, and integration points; and further innovate through the open source networking stack. We will use a combination of online tools to create a productive and interactive virtual meeting environment. LFN projects planning participation include Anuket, ODIM, ONAP, OpenDaylight, Tungsten Fabric, and XGVela.

The event is free of cost and registration is required.
Session proposals are due today. Please let us know directly if you have any questions or need more time. Thank you!

Best,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1.917.282.0960

LAST CHANCE: 2021 LFN Operations Survey

Brandon Wick

LFN Communities:

Now in its third iteration, the LF Networking staff have pulled together an annual LFN Operations Survey. This goal is to solicit feedback from LFN community members to learn how you are engaging with the LFN projects and programs. We'd like to know what you are experiencing, what your challenges are, and how the LFN staff can better support you. Your feedback is very important so please take a few minutes to share your thoughts with us. Responses are due by Friday, May 7th. Please send any questions or feedback to bwick@.... Thank you!

Best,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1.917.282.0960

Catch Up with ONAP and the Honolulu Release

Brandon Wick

LFN Communities,

Over 200 developers from 30 organizations collaborated to produce Honolulu, the eighth release of the Linux Foundation ONAP project. Honolulu furthers ONAP’s position as a comprehensive platform for orchestration, management, and automation of network and edge computing services for network operators, cloud providers, and enterprises. Honolulu brings cloud native functionality and increased modularity, increased support for O-RAN, and new functionality around end-to-end 5G network slicing.

We're holding a special edition LFN Webinar on Tuesday, May 11th, 9:00 AM PT  to hear directly from ONAP community leaders Catherine Lefevre, AT&T; John Keeney, Ericsson; Swaminathan Seetharaman, Wipro on the latest in ONAP and to get your questions answered. All registrants will receive the presentation slides. We hope that you'll join us!

Best,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation

[...]