From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Robert Cathey <robert@...>
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 10:26 AM
To: TF Dev
Cc: tsc@...; announce@...
Subject: Re: [TF TSC] [TF Dev] CERN Keynote address at OpenInfra Summit

Are you here, Sukhdev? Want to spend some time with Tim while he's here?

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 10:23 AM Sukhdev Kapur viaLists.Tungsten.Io <sukhdev=juniper.net@...> wrote:
Folks,

Tim Bell from CERN delivered a Keynote address at OpenStack Summit in Shanghai this morning.
They are using Tungsten Fabric as SDN controller, along with multiple OpenStack projects. Their current deployment has approximately 3500 Baremetal servers running 35,000 VMs. They plan to scale it 15,000 servers.

This is one of the largest publicly announced TF deployment.

Sukhdev