From: announce@... on behalf of VM (Vicky) Brasseur via Lists.Tungsten.Io <vmb=juniper.net@...>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 7:27 AM
To: announce@...
Subject: Re: [announce] Submit your TF talk proposals to KubeCon North America!

If you haven't started working on your KubeCon talk proposal yet then now's the time. Last chance! This CFP closes in TWO DAYS.

Not only do presenters get free registration to the entire conference, but I've also found that Linux Foundation is very helpful with financial support for travel. So if money has been a blocker for you, set that aside and make that proposal!

CFP link: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2019/cfp/

--V

From: <announce@...> on behalf of "VM (Vicky) Brasseur via Lists.Tungsten.Io" <vmb=juniper.net@...>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019 at 5:29 PM
To: "announce@..." <announce@...>

Hello, all!

Don't forget that the KubeCon NA CFP closes on July 12th.

We would love to see a lot of TF-related content proposed to the conference this year. If you're on the fence about whether to propose, either email the Marketing team or drop by the #events channel on Slack and folks will be happy to lend a hand.

Here's that CFP link again:

Join announce@lists.tungsten.io to automatically receive all group messages.