From: <announce@...> on behalf of "VM (Vicky) Brasseur via Lists.Tungsten.Io" <vmb=juniper.net@...>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019 at 5:29 PM
To: "announce@..." <announce@...>
Subject: Re: [announce] Submit your TF talk proposals to KubeCon North America!

Hello, all!

Don't forget that the KubeCon NA CFP closes on July 12th.

We would love to see a lot of TF-related content proposed to the conference this year. If you're on the fence about whether to propose, either email the Marketing team or drop by the #events channel on Slack and folks will be happy to lend a hand.

Here's that CFP link again:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2019/cfp/

--V

Join announce@lists.tungsten.io to automatically receive all group messages.