Re: Tungsten fabric Release r5.1

Mark Gregory

Hi Prabhjot,

Thank you for the link to https://wiki.tungsten.io/display/TUN/Building+a+Release

May I ask the same question that Randy has asked on the page. Please add to the top of the install guide, information about the resources we should allocate for the CENTOS VM. What are the CPU / CORE, RAM, disk space requirements?

Are there any dependencies we need to install before following this guide?

Regards,
Mark A Gregory

BEng(Elec)(Hons), MEng, PhD, FIEAust, SMIEEE

Associate Professor in Network Engineering

Leader, Network Engineering Research Group | Follow us on Facebook!

Managing Editor Australian Journal of Telecommunications and the Digital Economy

Managing Editor International Journal of Information, Communication Technology and Applications

General Chair 27th International Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference

W: RMIT University Staff Profile

E: mark.gregory@... | O:  +61-(0)3-99253243 | M:   +61-(0)4-18999089

School of Engineering, RMIT University
GPO Box 2476, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001, AUSTRALIA.

CRICOS Provider No. 00122A

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.